Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I have Learned

     This semester I learned a lot about photography. I have always liked capturing an special moment in time. I like capturing the event from a different view. Photography class has taught me many thing.
     Throughout the semester I have learned how to take certain pictures and how to change the settings of the camera based on what kind of pictures I am taking. One of my weaknesses is that I need to learn my camera better. I need to play with my settings more before I start shootings. Another one of my weaknesses is that I need to be more creative. I need to think outside of the box. Turning uninteresting subjects into creative ones is something I need to work on.
     I think one of my strengths are being able to capture fast pictures. I liked taking sports pictures because I love being able to capture the play that changed the whole game. Sports photos was probably one of my favorite part of this semester. Another one of my strengths is my patience. I am willing to wait for the picture I want. I think patience will really help me later on.
     I want to be on the photography staff next year. I would like to take sports pictures especially. I want to learn more and grow from every experience I do. Maybe later on, I can take photos as my hobby or even as a career. I would like to learn and grow as much as I can now, that way I will be better prepared in the future.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediabistro.com/10000words/year-end-news-photo-galleries-of-2010_b2265

    ReplyDelete